Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Anticipation
OK, so work has been tedious and the weather has started to turn so a last minute decision to take a little vacation is in order. We found a little cottage on Daufuskie Island and made arrangements to get there. There are no cars on the island and you have to bring everything with you including your groceries. Feeling adventurous, I grabbed my backpack and stuffed it with some clothes (Jane packed a large suitcase). Now we wait until tomorrow to start our journey, we intend to blog along the way. Of course this is my first crack at blogging, and I have to figure out how to blog from my iPad, but we'll give it try. Until tomorrow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll have no problems blogging. Think of it as, "I get to write whatever I want without having to condense it down to a one-page letter for Christmas."
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah, we are having some fun with it.
ReplyDelete